On october 4-5, Bernard Gracia EIPM former Director will be speaker at the 2023 Saudi Procurement conference. During this event Bernard will speak on How Procurement Will Navigate Future Crises.
Saudi Procurement Conference in its third edition brings together professionals and experts from around the world with diverse fields to present the latest innovations and technologies, discuss the industry challenges, introduce new solutions and, generate business opportunities between all participants. As it is critical for procurement leaders and their teams to stay up to speed with the latest strategies and techniques to meet the challenges from both inside the procurement organization and outside. The conference will cover comprehensive experiences and promises to offer first-hand insight, procurement workshops, best practices and practical takeaways that will enable you to achieve top-line growth.The conference will discuss the following agenda related to Procurement such as:
- The Future of Procurement: Trends and Technologies to Watch in 2024
- Framework Contracts: Best Practices and Strategies for Effective Implementation
- Procurement and Sustainability: Strategies for Building a Greener Supply Chain
- The Impact of Digital Transformation on Procurement: Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Procurement Risk Management: Strategies for Mitigating Risks and Ensuring Business Continuity
- Innovations in Procurement: Emerging Trends and Technologies Shaping the Future of the Industry.
The conference is open to all participants looking to get to know all the current content in the procurement field in Saudi Arabia.