Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand the good reasons to opt for an ‘SRM’ approach, what to analyse, and how to implement it.
- Identify the reasons to work in an SRM mode.
- Identify the Key suppliers.
- Put oneself in the supplier’s shoes and understand their interest in collaborating with us.
- Structure the relationship.
- Understand the function of Key Supplier Manager.
- Category managers.
- Strategic buyers.
- Senior buyers.
- Key Supplier Managers.
- Purchasing directors.
The SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT course contains:
- 1 Awareness session.
- 2 Chapters including 8 e-modules.
- other material (readings, videos…).
- 2 Virtual classes