Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to adopt different practices that enable to innovate with suppliers.
- Understand how purchasing can contribute to innovation.
- Identify the unmet needs of the business.
- Find opportunities within the ecosystem.
- Measure value creation.
- Involve suppliers in the innovation projects.
Buyers. Category managers, Project buyers, R&D managers..
The INNOVATION course contains:
- 1 Awareness session
- 1 Chapters including 7 e-modules, a diversity of educational materials such as articles and videos
- 1 Virtual class. For each Chapter, self-study e-modules & other material must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class..