Aim of the course
- Get information from the market and do a thorough market analysis.
- Understand new relationships with suppliers.
- Implement an objective, transparent supplier selection process.
- Segment Portfolio and define priorities.
- Understand the different levers to implement in a Supplier Strategy..
- Purchasing Professionals looking to acquire a broader perspective on Purchasing.
- Strategic buyer
- Newcomers to the profession.
- Any Professional (Internal Business Partners) willing to understand Purchasing and the relation with Suppliers.
The OUTSIDE PURCHASING course contains 2 Awareness sessions, 2 Chapters including 6 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) and 4 Virtual classes merged in 2. For each Chapter, self study e-modules must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class..