Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to act as internal entrepreneurs to reduce and avoid costs and risks, and to improve the value obtained for a certain cost.
- Understand cost drivers and their impact on product / service cost.
- Understand functional specifications and differentiations from technical specifications.
- Understand principles for Value analysis and its application to Dfx (design for X) optimisation workshops.
- Create product or service should cost supporting suppliers’ cost breakdown analysis
- Apply methodology to develop structured TCO models with key parameters and cost drivers.
- Category managers.
- Strategic buyers.
- Confirmed buyers.
The SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT course contains:
- 1 Awareness session.
- 2 Chapters including 8 e-modules.
- other material (readings, videos…).
- 2 Virtual classes