Aim of the course
- Understand the international legal framework.
- List the necessary conditions to have a valid commercial contract.
- Recognise and use some “standard” clauses in contracts.
- Understand Contract Life Cycle management.
- Understand the key actions to consider before, during and after the deployment of Contracts..
- This course is suitable for all Purchasing Professionals..
The CONTRACT & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT course contains: • 1 Awareness session • 1 Chapter including 6 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) • 1 Virtual class. For each Chapter, specific e-modules and other material must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.