Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to create & deploy a category strategy.
- Understand the strategic process to manage a portfolio of spend.
- Integrate and challenge the needs of stakeholders.
- Understand the market opportunities and trends.
- Define a strategy for each category of spend.
- Implement the defined purchasing strategies.
- Category Managers.
- Confirmed buyers
- Strategic Buyers.
The CATEGORY MANAGEMENT course contains:
- Awareness session.
- 3 Chapters including 9 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…)
- 3 Virtual classes. For each Chapter, self-study e-modules & other material must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class.