Step 1: Pre-Learning is dedicated to prepare F2F session, by preparing:
- Some E-Learning modules to prepare F2F Course.
- Some Burning Issues presenting personal success and failures to be posted beforehand on the EIPM platform to help the trainer to understand better the difficulties faced by the Group. These cases may be used later during the F2F.
Step 2. F2F is dedicated to learn theory and implementing in first actions
- Theory and cases will be mixed to have action learning sessions.
- Content & cases can be customised.
Step 3. Post Learning is dedicated to full implementation in the company:
- This step contributes to change the way participants used to do
- Post learning is based on valuable deliverables