What’s the problem?
- Procurement strategies need to adapt to powerful markets: we need new skills
- Procurement is more recognized within companies – expectations toward us are higher than before
- Procurement does not manage price only, but innovation and total value: we need different skills
- Procurement has become more mature – we need more advanced competences
- Procurement image is made by who represents procurement
- Procurement needs to introduce and lead radical changes
The intention of this webinar
EIPM believes that Procurement needs to:
- Recruit a larger scope of competences
- Deepen the level of knowledge
- Introduce disruption in its population
- Acquire social skills
- Nurture and develop new mental competences
- Learn less instrumentally, and more behaviourally
The synopsis of this webinar
The themes of this webinar are:
- New skills for a Procurement 2.0
- Social disruption: recruiting Heroes
- Social disruption: recruiting Heretics and Outlaws
- Mental disruption: recruiting Visionaries
- Mental disruption: the power of being disoriented
- Composing your staff : the power of paradoxes
- Integrating disruptive profiles
Professor at EIPM
Schedule – 15/10/2021
Two sessions are planned on the same day, to allow participants from all over the world to join:
- 10:00 Paris / 13:30 Mumbai / 16:00 Shanghai
- 16:00 Paris / 08:00 Mexico City / 10:00 Washington / 11:00 Buenos Aires / 11:00 São Paulo
Duration of the presentation is 40’ followed by 20’ Q&A (60 minutes in total).
Don’t miss this important webinar. Sign up below!
Participation is free-of-charge but, as the number of places is limited, registration is compulsory.
In the meantime, if you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 4 50 31 56 78.
09:00 Mexico City
11:00 Buenos Aires
11:00 São Paulo