Purchasing has to survive in a period of turbulence
- Crises are multiplying (markets, geopolitical risks, social unrest, pandemic, shortages)
- Crises levels are high (bankruptcies, losses, disappearing businesses)
- The world is transforming (sustainability, globalization, digitization)
- The business has to transform (distance working, electrification, IOT, innovation)
Market opportunities are high (revenues, profit)
EIPM believes that Procurement needs to:
- Manage the crises
- Go beyond the crises: what is next
- Use the crises to prove and reassert its strategic contribution
- Demonstrate to be able to transform itself
- Strategize the business future
- Survive attrition and ambiguity
Explore future opportunities
The themes of this webinar are:
- Times of crises
- An era of ever-accelerating change
- Going beyond crises
- Following the pace of the change
- Ambidexterity needed
- Resilience wanted
Professor at EIPM
Schedule – 22/06/2021
Two sessions are planned on the same day, to allow participants from all over the world to join:
- 10:00 Paris / 13:30 Mumbai / 16:00 Shanghai
- 16:00 Paris / 08:00 Mexico City / 10:00 Washington / 11:00 Buenos Aires / 11:00 São Paulo
Duration of the presentation is 40’ followed by 20’ Q&A (60 minutes in total).
Don’t miss this important webinar. Sign up below!
Participation is free-of-charge but, as the number of places is limited, registration is compulsory.
In the meantime, if you need more information, please contact email@example.com or +33 4 50 31 56 78.
09:00 Mexico City
11:00 Buenos Aires
11:00 São Paulo