What’s the problem?
- Supplying markets have concentrated – suppliers are fewer and bigger
- We are more and more dependent of rare / exclusive technologies, capabilities or capacities
- Buyers’ markets are becoming sellers’ markets
- Vendors might prioritize their customers, and grant them more
- We keep asking themselves which suppliers they have to choose
- Buying from strategic suppliers is the contrary than buying commodities
The intention of this webinar
EIPM believes that Procurement needs to:
- Change attitude with strategic suppliers
- Become more attractive to strategic suppliers
- Constantly ask ourselves how they perceive us
- Systematically survey that perception
- Build a methodology to do it
The synopsis of this webinar
The themes of this webinar are:
- Who are the strategic suppliers?
- Unveiling the hidden side of the relationship
- What kind of business opportunity are we?
- The easiness to work with us
- Our innovation capability
- Mutual learning opportunities
How to gauge their perception?
Professor at EIPM
Schedule – 01/09/2021
Two sessions are planned on the same day, to allow participants from all over the world to join:
- 10:00 Paris / 13:30 Mumbai / 16:00 Shanghai
- 16:00 Paris / 08:00 Mexico City / 10:00 Washington / 11:00 Buenos Aires / 11:00 São Paulo
Duration of the presentation is 40’ followed by 20’ Q&A (60 minutes in total).
Don’t miss this important webinar. Sign up below!
Participation is free-of-charge but, as the number of places is limited, registration is compulsory.
In the meantime, if you need more information, please contact email@example.com or +33 4 50 31 56 78.
09:00 Mexico City
11:00 Buenos Aires
11:00 São Paulo