The Certification programme “Delivering Purchasing Excellence” focuses on achieving excellence through a flexible and business minded approach to category management.
This includes developing ambitious strategies that leverage a diversity of practices and levers. The programme outlines how to implement mutually beneficial Relationships with suppliers, advanced cost Reduction and innovation activities. Effective communication with stakeholders and complex negotiations are also covered in this programme.
The Certification programme “Delivering Purchasing Excellence” targets category and project managers who need to initiate new ways of thinking and acting to deliver value for the business.
This programme is delivered in 2 pedagogical modes: either in Flex or in Full Digital mode.
Learning objectives, content, deliverables and Certificate are the same.
In the Full Digital Pedagogical mode, interactive virtual classes replace the 1-week face-to-face session of the Flex mode.
Our pedagogy ensures a successful transition from residential training to distance learning, by taking advantage of new technologies.
This reduces the need to travel, whilst capitalising on EIPM’s differentiating features: state-of-the-art content, a team spirit in each cohort, the development of the participants know-how and know-how-to-be and the delivery of an ambitious business project.
FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME STEP-BY-STEP
The first step is an Introductory Webinar to present the learning process in detail: key dates, tools & platform, learning paths, etc.
Participants will be introduced to each other, as well as to the coaches who will explain the milestones for the final project and diploma.
The Introductory webinar is the opportunity for participants to become accustomed with the platform and reflect on their organisation of the workflow over the coming months.
They are invited to share their expectations and ask questions to be ready for a sharp start.
The cohort starts here: from individuals to a group.
"When the root is deep there's no need to fear the wind."
A strong foundation is the base for a solid future.
The eight mandatory e-Learning modules create a necessary "common language" before the face-to-face session.
Participants complete them at their own pace, over a 2-week period, finishing in time to join the F2F.
They are: Purchasing Maturity, Innovation, Total Cost of Ownership, Porter Market Analysis, Kraljic Matrix, Value Exchange (Negotiation), Risk and Needs.
CREATING SHARED FOUNDATIONS FOR COHORT
The concentrated session will allow participants to implement theory in actions, no longer focussing exclusively on the what, but rather on how and why: know-how-to-do and know-how-to-be.
The goal is to concentrate on behaviour, communication, leadership and values, to coach participants to become true partners for business.
This period is built on integrative cases, games and individual testimonials. Participants will also be invited to reflect on the outlines of their project.
This concentrated session to create shared Foundations for the cohort will be different for the Flex Participants and for the Full Digital Participants
The Flex Participants will stay 1 week in the Archamps Campus, while the Flex Participants will work online in workshops or plenary sessions with virtual classes. For some of those sessions the “Online Group” be joining the Flex Group session.
The Bee-Resources© assessment attributes a personalised digital learning path for each participant to fit their exact training needs.
The aim of the online skills survey is to assess participants’ purchasing skills and identify the areas they should improve during the programme.
Each participant’s assessment results will indicate the e-modules & learning paths which need to be completed.
However, if a participant wishes to take part in other learning paths than those required by the assessment, they will be able to do so.
The results of the individual skills assessment will enable the development of a personalised training path to acquire the theory and help participants succeed in closing the identified gaps.
Each course or element in this path is made of a variety of digital contents (e-Learning modules, videos, webinars, readings, games, etc.) creating a complete learning corpus per topic.
The cohort that were together during the face-to-face week will have multiple opportunities to learn together in virtual classes, webinars, and can compete during the online games and cases of the programme.
Participants will work through the programme at their own pace and according to their workload and personal constraints.
The last step of the programme consists of a project which participants develop over a period of four months.
The objective of the final project is to bring measurable deliverables in implementing the different learnings (from theory to practice & tools). Participants will first present their proposed project subjects during the face-to-face session.
The project subject selected by the participant will need to be approved by their management and accepted by EIPM.
After acceptation, participants will be coached via webinar by EIPM experts. Projects will be presented to a jury for validation to obtain the Certification diploma.
A formal Graduation with the complete cohort and professors will allow all participants to join again on campus. It is also the opportunity for participants to celebrate their accomplishment with their managers and families.
The EIPM Certification Programme are overseen by an Advisory Board comprised of Purchasing Executives from a good mix of industries, sectors and professional experiences.
The Advisory Board provides recommendation to EIPM to ensure full alignment with Purchasing & Supply Management leaders’ expectations for the future.
- Philippe ARMENGAUD, Former CPO Bekaert
- François BACALOU, SUEZ Water
- Danijel BANEK, Atlantic Grupa
- Jean-François BARIL, Connecting Partners
- Jean-Philippe COLLIN, Former CPO Sanofi
- Emmanuel ERBA, Capgemini
- Klaids LAFON DE RIBEYROLLES
- Dominique LEBIGOT, LVMH Wines & Spirits
- Johan RAMSTROM, SKF Group
- Claudia VIOHL, E.ON
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Possibility to invest in your career development without jeopardising family-time with long absences and travel constraints
- Flexibility to attend virtual classes according to workload
- Individual learning pace respected, whilst still benefiting from the support of a group / being part of a cohort
- The development of a project that can be implemented at work and will highlight the participant’s commitment to the company
- Valuable interaction and cross-fertilisation with an international group of fellow participants from different countries, cultures and sectors
- A programme sized to personal knowledge – no time and effort lost on content already mastered
- Access to an entire knowledge-based library with mandatory and elective content
- Practical learning with a wide expertise well beyond functional Procurement (Knowledge, Know-How, Know-how-to-be)
- Full availability of our worldwide purchasing experience with input and guidance from the EIPM experts and recognised business leaders
- One full immersive week to work on real-life strategic challenges, led by top academics and executives
- Challenging jury and rewarding diploma that recognises your capabilities, sharpens your status and assures a return on personal investment in training
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES
For Flex participants, there is only one week of face-to-face education while, for the Full Digital participants, there is no face to face session. This programme used to request three weeks of face to face leading to significant travel and accommodation costs.
Our pedagogy allows:
- One week face-to-face instead of three (generating lower travel and hotel expenses)
- Lower costs due to employee absence
- Virtual classes allow employees to better balance workload and training
- The development of a project which supports the business and will bring a solid ROI to the company
- Knowledge transfer between employees and an international group of fellow participants from different countries, cultures and sectors
- Innovative content that observes trends and confronts current challenges, issued from the EIPM Research
- Practical learning with a wide expertise well beyond functional Procurement (Knowledge, Know-how, Know-how-to-be)
- Opportunity to benchmark external best practices with input and guidance from the EIPM trainers and renowed business leaders
- Challenging jury to make sure the diploma will bring a real impact into the company’s performance
INVEST IN YOUR HIGH FLYERS!
Never underestimate the benefits of investing in your team’s talent.
Equip your people with the right tools and frameworks to be more efficient on a daily basis!
JOIN THE FUTURE!
Take a moment to consider your educational planning and in the evaluation and development of your potential.
Let's discuss how we can assist you to present your training ambitions to your management!