New Financial & Performance Models in Purchasing
This year the EIPM Annual Conference will explore the new performance and financial models:
- How key business trends such as sustainability, digitalisation, value-add services and globalisation lead your company to think differently about what you buy and how you measure suppliers’ performance
- How you implement innovative business models and new ways of working with suppliers. How this impacts contracts, financial models and performance measurement
- How shared services centres and data management techniques help and could help procurement.
- How TCO metrics support decision making processes within your company. How you measure the value created by purchasing and suppliers.
- How to best report to Business Partners and Shareholders the performance and contribution of purchasing to the business objectives. Can new technology help?
- How the measurement culture is evolving within companies and more specifically in purchasing
NOT TO BE MISSED! 20th Anniversary of the event! Unrivalled panel of speakers!
Bengt Isaksson – Director Sourcing at ERICSSON
Cyril Pourrat – Vice President Procurement & Shared at STC
Dan Enache – EIPM Executive MBA Alumni & Global Purchasing Coordinator – Polyurethanes at SIEGWERK
Darko Sepic – Managing Director at Procurement Services at ERSTE GROUP
Detlef Schultz – Director Group SCM Vodafone & CEO Vodafone Procurement Company at VODAFONE
Dietmar Hauser – CPO at TÜV SÜD
François Dousset – Corporate Programmes Director at EIPM
Dr Hervé Legenvre – MBA Programme and Research Director at EIPM
Jules Goffre – Partner Procurement and Analytical Solutions at A.T.KEARNEY
Leslie Rowlands – Managing Partner at GALLUP
Maximiliane Glas – Director, NOVUM ITER
Norbert Neumann – Vice President Purchasing at ROBERT BOSCH
Pedro Martinez – Group VP Global Procurement at SGS
Peter Spiller – Partner at MCKINSEY
Pierre Roman – Product Line Manager at FAURECIA
Vincent Yang – Director of Purchasing & Member of China Executive Management Team at SKF
Additional Sessions during the Conference
ACCOMODATION: There are two hotels at a walking distance from the Conference venue: a special rate has been negotiated with Best Western Porte Sud de Genève**** and there’s also Ibis Archamps Porte de Genève***.
TAXI: We recommend the taxi company Accord Taxi: email@example.com or +33 (0)6 08 23 40 00 (contact person is Jimmy).
VENUE: Archamps Convention Centre (see on the map below).
BY PLANE: The nearest airport is Geneva International Airport, about 20 minutes from the venue.
BY TRAIN: There are two main Railway Stations in Geneva: Gare Cornavin (located in the city centre, about 45 minutes from the venue) and Airport Railway Station (about 20 minutes from the venue).
BY CAR: The venue is by the A40 highway, exit 13.1 “Archamps Technopole”.